Monday, December 10, 2018

Hang High the Holly. . .

Hang high the holly?


Well, maybe not the holly.




But definitely, the faux evergreen and ribbons
to style the chandelier in the Dining Room
as "Mr. Ed" and I prepare for a Celebration of Christmas 2018 On Crooked Creek.



Keeping my Christmas design a 'tad bit' simpler this Season,
I chose a 2 1/2~inch red and white ticking stripe ribbon 

throughout On Crooked Creek's Dining Room and Galley Style Kitchen.






I absolutely adore the weighty fabric and the wired edge in this ribbon
which allows for an amazing drape and full, fluffy bows!


With help from "Mr. Ed",
I carried the same faux greenery and ribbon
into our 1970's Galley Style Kitchen.





The faux evergreen was ample length
to do both our three light . . .



and our over the sink light fixtures.







So~o~o. . .
whether you view our Dining Room chandelier
from the Galley Style Kitchen. . .



 or from our upper level Living Room,




either way. . .
"Mr. Ed" and I are quite pleased with the holly that hangs high
for our Celebration of Christmas 2018 On Crooked Creek.




Until next time. . .

2 comments:

Katie Mansfield said...

Cute, cute. I love greens on a chandelier. So pretty.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Love the candy stripes! Greens are my favorite thing to decorate with. Lovely on your chandy!