Monday, December 31, 2018

Bordello Pinheiro Luncheon. . .

Nearly every Monday,
I join a friend for morning coffee or afternoon tea.



However,
every once in a while, her schedule allows for us to meet for lunch.

. . . And,
every so often, I serve luncheon On Crooked Creek.



One of my favorite collections is my Bordello Pinheiro Cabbage Leaf Set.










I overlapped the cabbage leaf place mat
onto a brown quilted place mat to mimic the rimmed cabbage plate.

Ecru linen cloth napkins were freshly pressed 
then rolled and placed within a brown wooden napkin ring.

I place the teaspoon and the salad fork
atop the place setting as both would be used after our meal
of mixed greens, cauliflower and shaved Parmesan cheese
tossed in a Champagne vinegar and olive oil vinaigrette

served alongside of homemade Salmon patties.


A variety of mixed patterned serving pieces
from my Bordello Pinheiro Collection for lemon~lime flavored water,
my signature French Parmesan Bread and English Breakfast Tea were served.


One of my 1950's Restaurant Ware condiment jars held tartar sauce.





For the centerpiece,
I filled "Mr. Ed's" homemade gray box
with a variety of mixed flora in green and white.







I am ever so thankful for this friendship.
I adore that we meet within our home town for coffee, tea or lunch.


But,
I also enjoy preparing a lovely tablescape and a luncheon
where we can visit the two ours away, unhurried
within On Crooked Creek's Dining Room.



Until next time. . .

1 comment:

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

It is wonderful to have that special friend to spend time with and share conversations! Lovely table setting.