Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Bringing About Changes. . .

2020 will bring about some h u g e changes On Crooked Creek.

"Mr. Ed" and I are not trying to re~establish
(or re~decorate) every inch of our 1970's Ranch Style Home in this New Year.





But, rather bring about changes to our home
that truly reflect our personal desires, tastes and needs.

Over the past decades,
we accumulated and collected w a y to much 'stuff'!





So~o~o. . .
2020 will find us continuing to edit, edit, edit.

By removing all those unnecessary things we've acquired
will allow us the freedom to make enhanced choices in our interior home design.

Last year,
I posted several months of My Favorite Things.

By creating these posts,
I realized I have kept an enormous amount of 'stuff'
that no longer appeals to me. 




My creative space, Studio One,
along with our Family Room had become filled to the brim with 'cast~offs'.




One thing that will remain the same On Crooked Creek
will be my continued creating and designing
Seasonal Changes throughout the New Year.






It is my hope that you will see fresh ideas to use within your own home decor
in ways that, perhaps, you hadn't thought of in the past.



Also,
I will encourage you to take a 'close~up' look
at the things you truly love and those you've held onto out of obligation.

Stay tuned. . .
for scenes of the changes to come in 2020. . . On Crooked Creek!



Until next time. . .


1 comment:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I told myself I was going to do that last year, I got off to a great start but didn’t go far enough! Goi g to try again.