Thursday, March 19, 2020

Spring Retail Therapy. . .

Once all the Christmas decor is packed neatly away On Crooked Creek,
it's time for some retail therapy! Spring Retail Therapy!



First,
I removed the faux pine boughs and pine cones from my wall sconces.
Needing something fresh to place within my wrought iron wall sconces,
I made a trip to the 50% off floral $ale @ Hobby Lobby!


I found these faux silk white flora which remind me of dogwood blossoms!
Combined with the faux green budding branches and the blue bramble berries,
I was thrilled with how this arrangement compliments one of my favorite prints from Home Interiors.


Look closely at the Wintry Forest Scene of the Home Interior print.
This print contains 5 'hidden' wolves faces. Do you see one through the glass?
Isn't that the cutest black 'button nose' e v e r?

Previously,
I had brown velvet with lace ribbon rosettes in lumbar pillows on my velvet chairs.






I am loving all the texture, pattern and the subtle chambray blue hue
in the design style of these two matching lumbar pillows found at my local Target!






































New flora and new lumbar pillows were just the refreshment my Living Room
On Crooked Creek needed to bring about my personal desires and taste.

Also,
on my shopping list. . .white tulips!





All I can say,
is that I am obsessed with the loveliness of this hue for tulips in 2020!

Bringing about a few Spring changes to On Crooked Creek's
Entertainment Center is all about my love for birds!


Atop the Entertainment,
I borrowed my two green pottery urns from the Family Room
and paired them with a flora bird's nest stem and mourning doves.





The mourning doves are perched atop some cherry branches
"Mr. Ed" cut in the Autumn of 2019. I had him glue white felt to the bottoms
of the branches so that when I place them on our furniture, they don't scratch.



Next,
I tucked in a few bird's nest and added a new flora wreath for softness
and texture within the Entertainment Center.

Also, within On Crooked Creek's Entertainment Center, rests my stereo.
I l o v e listening to Classical Instrumental Music throughout my day!

But,
I despise those h u g e silver and black speakers that set within the open shelf !




Oh, my. . .
it was pure joy when I found the perfect size and design 
corbels
at The Vintage Rhinestone owned by my friend, Sherry Edson Smith!

These corbels are something I've been 'on~the~hunt' for quite some time!

On Crooked Creek,
it was definitely time for some retail therapy! 


Spring flora. . .





                    Spring lumbar pillows. . .

  

Spring white tulips. . .


                            faux Spring wreath. . .and


                                                                                        corbels!

Ah~h~h,
Spring Retail Therapy!






Until next time. . .
                          Pat



5 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Beautiful as always. I LOVE your chair! Been thinking of replacing my one with a smaller one. Aren’t wall pockets fun to change out? I picked up some great new floral pieces for mine.

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear Pat! How lovely everything is. I love your pretty chair and that pillow! You did great with those wall flower holders! The white flowers are so nice. YOu really know how to style places in your home! Yes, you brought me some sunshine.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Pat- love the changes you made especially the blue pillows and the dogwood like twigs. The corbels were quite a find and I like the wreath with the birds! Nice spring spruce up!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your colors are all so soothing and pretty to me. My kind of spring!

Charlotte Johnson said...

Cigarette smoking is the number one risk factor for lung cancer,cigarette smoking is linked to about 80% to 90% of lung cancer deaths. Lung cancer is the most common form of the disease in the world and 90 percent of all cases are caused by cigarette smoking. About 10 to 15 percent of smokers develop lung cancer — although they often die of other smoking-related causes like heart disease, stroke or emphysema. lung cancer often goes unnoticed in its early stages. As the disease develops, a persistent cough  develop and chronic cough worsen. including chest pain, shortness of breath, hoarseness, bloody fluid coughed up from the respiratory tract, and frequent bouts of bronchitis or pneumonia. Sometimes all your bones begin pains or hurts you so bad, headaches, dizziness,I was so pissed off and tired of my life,after I developed lung cancer from cigarette smoking and I was at the point of death,through my boredom I was surfing the internet then  I came across re Dr James herbal mix. who said he can cure lung cancer with his herbal mix and got herbal cleansers from smoking too.I really thought it was a joke until I have gotta try. when I contacted him,he said yes he can. so little time I thought  about it and bought the herbal medicine which I took couple of week to get to me.within one week of taken it I started seeing  a lots of changers till  I was totally cured. his treatment is so unique,I never thought i will be able to be free from Lung Cancer and smoking treat too.He saved my life and I'm strong and healthy right now.You can speak with Him direct on his mobile/whatsapp  +2348152855846
E-mail  drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com