Sunday, August 25, 2019

Causal Autumnal Dining. . .

"Mr. Ed" and I were l o n g overdue for some new dinnerware On Crooked Creek.

I am a Traditionalist at heart,
so deciding on everyday dinnerware is never an easy task.
There are far too may possibilities.

However,
when I opened my Magnolia Journal fall 2019 issue no. 12 / wholeness edition,
I was quite smitten with the perfectly imperfect ironstone dinnerware.



This Reactive Glaze Dinnerware Collection by Hearth & Hand
with Magnolia was not available at my local Target.


I spoke with a representative at Magnolia Market in Waco, TX.
whom sent me to a Target representative and found them at our Wichita location.





So~o~o. . .
a short Road Trip later. . .
I was setting a Casual Autumnal Tablescape
within On Crooked Creek's Dining Room!


I absolutely adore how the causal dinner and salad plates
combine with my linens, flatware and stemware!



The centerpiece was designed within "Mr. Ed's" gray box
using monochromatic hues of natural dried pods, sage green eucalyptus
with green and white faux pumpkins and white silk flora.





Hearth & Hand with Magnolia
in the Reactive Glaze Dinnerware Collection
is the perfectly imperfect everyday dinner On Crooked Creek!



Casual Autumnal Dining. . .
in On Crooked Creek's Dining Room.



Until next time. . .


1 comment:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Such a beautiful table! But you know I love these gentle colors. The dishes are wonderful! I love that organic shape. You're all set!