Monday, January 7, 2019

Time for Change. . .

Once the Christmas On Crooked Creek is neatly packed away,
I bring my white pottery collection from Studio One's storage
to the upper level Living Room.

I adore the pieces I've collected through the years!


Displaying them in my Entertainment Center
is the best space in the house for me to admire them.




However,
I wanted a change from my usual display 

of grouping them together in masses.




While contemplating a new design for the Entertainment Center,
I realized it was definitely time for change.

Perusing the internet,
I came across a beautiful white built~in cabinet display
styled by Sheila of Maison de Cinq.

While Shelia's clean modern French farmhouse style

and my more Traditional with a vintage flair are not the same, 
her flair and style filled me with inspiration, just the same.




Filled to the brim with inspiration,
I studied each shelf vignette then searched Studio One
for accessories that would make for an interesting style.










* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tip:

The framing around the glass doors
shortens the actual width of space within the Entertainment Center shelving. 

Keeping a tape measure handy saves me numerous attempts 
to keep the visual vignette evenly placed.










* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *






One of my favorite combinations is that on the second shelf .

I adore the contrast between the mercury silver bowl
and the vintage brown and gray books!






Definitely time for change 
within On Crooked Creek's Entertainment Center for this New Year.


Now,
my Entertainment Center is filled to the brim,
with my favorite things, for my daily viewing pleasure.




Until next time. . .




No comments: