Monday, January 14, 2019

Studio One. . .W I S H!

Far too much time has passed
since I allowed myself the luxury of designing
in my creative space. . . Studio One.



I, truly, am hoping to change that in 2019!



This past week,
I began re~arranging some of my accessories
and found that I really love the aesthetics of paper and string.





























My W I S H . . .
May your coming year be filled with magic
                     and dreams and good madness.

I hope you read some fine books
and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful,
                    and don't forget to make some art ~
                    write or draw or build
                    or sing or live as only you can.

And I hope, somewhere

                    in the next year,
                    you surprise yourself.
                                                          ~ Neil Gaiman





This past week, in Studio One, I made some art.
It was quite a challenge, but so fulfilling when completed.
I surprised myself.

2019 is beginning to be filled with many great things On Crooked Creek!




Until next time. . .

No comments: