Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Winter Blues. . .

Winter blues has a new meaning in 2020 On Crooked Creek.



I'm adding some hues of blues to the Dining Room.


Recently, I had the opportunity to shop @ HomeGoods
where I was quite smitten with the hues of blues combined with subtle gray
within the contemporary print of this textured white tablecloth.


I am amazed how well the colors blend with our Hearth & Hand
contemporary dinnerware from Magnolia.


Of course, I purchased the matching napkins
and love the softness they add to the tablescape.


These whimsical napkin rings bring a ray of sunshine
when On Crooked Creek's Winter blue skies turn to gray.



Everyday dinnerware, flatware and stemware make clean up a breeze.


Although, it's difficult to visualize with these photos,
the lines of the stemware are mimicked within the lines of the place mats.




The light, bright white of the lidded urns, blended with mercury silver votives,

creates a distinctive centerpiece void of any added flora in this 
Winter blues tablescape.




On Crooked Creek's heirloom buffet and hutch
received a few faux white tulips to enhance the delft blue.



Temperatures have dropped, rain has turned to sleet
and there's a hint of  snowflakes upon the horizon
from On Crooked Creek's Dining Room patio doors.

2020, On Crooked Creek, with a new meaning of Winter blues!




Until next time. . .
                     Pat

3 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I love and blue and white in January. I like to get the platter out from my moms currier and Ives dishes. And my grandmothers blue and white dishes. I really like your tablecloth and napkins.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! What a pretty tablescape. I love blue - always have - and your blues look so pretty. Now I spy with my most beautiful little eye a precious little blue and white cow creamer! Love it! Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Gina said...

Your Winter blues look wonderful, Pat! Such a pretty tablescape.