Thursday, January 30, 2020

Entertaining Green. . .

As January comes to a close,
and February comes sliding in,
I'm entertaining green within On Crooked Creek's Entertainment Center.



During Christmas 2019  On Crooked Creek,
I distributed several antique books covered in brown craft paper
atop the Entertainment Center to fill the void
between the vintage shelf and the heirloom oil lamps.

before

after


That unique time in design when one is out of the Christmas Season,
but not yet into Easter or Spring Seasonal decor can be challenging.

I wanted to leave the antique books covered in brown craft paper a while longer.

I like the look from all sides of On Crooked Creek's Living Room entrances.


before



Entertaining green atop the Entertainment Center
appeared to be the best solution for transitioning from one Season to the next.

after



I'm not about rushing the Seasons.
I appreciate having the opportunity to experience all four Seasons.


before

So~o~o. . .

while I comfortably await the joys of cooler temperatures
and the possibilities of white mounds of fluffy snow. . .

after

I'll continue to be entertaining green
from On Crooked Creek's warm upper level Living Room.



Until next time. . .
                      Pat

No comments: