Monday, December 16, 2019

A Crooked Creek Christmas. . .Front Porch

NOT in keeping with the neutral and natural color palette,
A Crooked Creek Christmas Front Porch
gives a cheery welcome to all our family and friends!



"Mr. Ed" and I purchased these red and white stripe and polka dot
candy canes last year and they have survived our weather extremes
well on the Kansas Prairie.

I used some faux evergreen garland wound loosely
around the tops of our porch containers.

Then, I topped them with red tinsel wreaths from the Dollar Tree.

The NOEL sign, handmade by "Mr. Ed", greets all who enter our driveway.





Carrying on with the red and white stripe,
I used some ticking ribbon and made some fat bows
for the swags that line the railings on the steps.




"Mr. Ed" hung the huge grapevine wreath I made last Christmas
atop On Crooked Creek's Front Door.



Although, not in keeping with my interior neutral and natural color palette,
On Crooked Creek's Front Porch welcomes all whom enter with the festive
cheeriness of this Christmas Holiday Season!

And what to my wondering eyes should appear. . .
SNOW falling On Crooked Creek. . .p e r f e c t!


Merry Christmas everyone!



Until next time. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Dear Pat! Oh, your candy cane looks wonderful and you chose the perfect ribbon to go with it. Your entry looks so festive and inviting. Are you about ready for Christmas? Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Your candy cane looks great my friend. I love how you decorated with it your adorable house entry.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.
Fabby