Saturday, January 3, 2015

Whites Of Winter. . .

I'm lovin' the whites of winter
in On Crooked Creektt's Dining Room!

From where I stand,
and prep our meals in On Crooked Creektt's Galley Style Kitchen,
this is the view I see.



I co~ordinated our Dining Room Tablescape (here)
with the dresser scarf that freely flows across my heirloom china buffet.



The dresser scarf is composed of soft sage green damask fabric 
trimmed with black velvet ribbon
followed with a band of black and white checked satin fabric
a second black velvet ribbon topped with a sage green velvet ribbon
embellished with three charcoal grey buttons
finished in two rows of grosgrain ribbon with charcoal grey pleats.



I adore how freely it drapes across the top of the buffet
and showcases my heirloom silver coffee service.



A single sprig of  sage green ivy 
featuring golden glitter berries 
combined with snow dusted cedar boughs and a solitude pine cone
adds textural interest to the silver serving tray.

My everyday porcelain white serving platter 
with embossing makes  a perfect whites of winter backdrop.



To celebrate my adoration of this Season,
I've added a touch of whimsy at the end of the dresser scarf.

Frosty's quote atop his stove pipe hat
is surrounded by golden hued snowflakes!



Simplistic co~ordinating winter white sprigs,
enhanced with bleached pine cones,
embellish my Anduze pots atop the hutch.



On Crooked Creektt's Dining Room
has been filled with the whites of winter 
just in time for our next one ~to ~three inches of predicted snowfall!




* * * Coming up next. . .
Furniture Scootin' Boogie. . . On Crooked Creektt* * *



Until next time. . .


On Crooked Creektt will be joining



and. . 



and. . .




Each and every week,
seeds of inspiration bloom from these host and hostesses linky parties.
Be sure to visit and delight your family dwelling with brilliant interior design.

7 comments:

Martha said...

I love that scarf on your buffet! It is PEFECT and what a cute touch -- Frosty's hat! Love that too! It may snow here tonight. So we may be able to have a real frosty!

Unknown said...

Your winter whites are beautiful and most cheery! Thanks for sharing my beautiful friend,
Patti

Candy S said...

Your crisp winter whites look lovely with your silver tea service. The scarf and Frosty's hat are perfect touches for the season. I am about ready to unpack my creamware and display it in the kitchen again. My eyes need to see clean and white on the shelves after all of the reds and greens of Christmas.

Marigene said...

Love all the white, Pat...especially those pieces on top of the hutch!
Are you enjoying the beautiful weather we are having...hope it stays for a few more days.

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Love the scarf and the way you used it on the buffet....It looks wonderful!

Sandra Lee said...

Love your tea service! Mine is screaming at me to polish it and after seeing yours I know it's time. Thanks for the beautiful reminder!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Such a cozy area with beautiful pieces.
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY.
Blessings,
Cindy