Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Winter White!

In the bleak mid~Winter. . .
Snow on snow had fallen,
Snow on, Snow on, Snow.



On Crooked Creektt, I welcome Winter!
I adore the freshness of fallen S N O W!

So~o~o. . .
in the Dining Room I've embraced Winter White!!!



By simply re~arranging my Anduze Pots
and adding sprigs of faux crystallized evergreen branches,
I've begun to add Winter White atop the Dining Room Hutch.



Another sprig added to the blend 
is one of faux puffs of SNOW attached to evergreen branches 
with miniature pine cones.

Then, real pine cones were sprinkled about the base of the Anduze Pots.





White, lacy birds atop pedestals 
add balance to the Dining Room Hutch vignette.

Layering of  creamy ivory, snow laden branches 
and bright white give a serene ambiance of Winter White 
to On Crooked Creektt's Dining Room.



Snow on Snow had fallen. . .



Snow on Snow on Snow.



In the bleak mid~Winter,



long, long ago.



Until next time. . .


On Crooked Creektt will be joining



And. . .




And. . .



Be sure to visit these amazing ladies in The Land of Blog
where inspiration continually abounds!

4 comments:

podso said...

It looks lovely all in white, Pat. And maybe reflects the outside as well? Happy 2014 to you--wishing you a great year!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

love the white collection arranged together. seems all my furniture is evolving to white. Hope your 2014 is great this year!

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

I love the white, it looks great!

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Hey Pat, just came across your sweet blog. I adore decorating with white. You have some pretty things. I'm a new follower. I hope you'll visit me when you have a chance. Have a great day :-)
Sherry