Monday, September 23, 2019

Autumnal Dressing the Four Drawer Dresser. . .

Although most people would position a four drawer dresser in a bedroom,
On Crooked Creek, I chose to place it within our upper level Living Room.

You see, this four drawer dresser holds such a special place in my heart.
Nearly 20 years ago, it was my Mother's Day  gift from my son.



It feels the space beside our couch, quite nicely.



I adore designing Seasonal vignettes for the top!




For this Autumnal vignette,
I chose to keep the color palette monochromatic.

The inspiration comes from my Santos Angel
in soft hues of creamy ivory, gray and taupe.



So~o~o. . .
I used her soft subtle hues to build the accessories used within the vignette.


A great find were these three vintage green books at our local Antique Mall.




























Dollar Tree creamy taupe and green atop the indigo tone berry stems
make a great accompaniment to the Santos and the vintage books. 


I love this Autumnal vignette atop my Mother's Day four drawer dresser.

It brings such special memories of a son's thoughtfulness
for something I hold dear to my heart.

His love.



Until next time. . .

1 comment:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Such a wonderful gift from your son! It's a beautiful piece for your room. I love dressers for main rooms. They are so practical, and a nice way to showcase treasures as you have done. Lovely! Happy Fall!