Sunday, August 4, 2019

Autumn Jewelry Box Flora. . .

Once the temperature highs return to the 80's
and the back~to~school ads begin, I'm ready for the arrival of Autumn!



An Autumnal flora arrangement within the September issue
of Southern Lady filled me with inspiration
for On Crooked Creek's Entry Hall.



The console table is quite narrow,
so~o~o this vintage hinged lidded jewelry box was a perfect fit!



I adore how the pattern on the vintage jewelry box
compliments the swirls of my dresser scarf.




Using faux flora from my Autumn decor storage tub,
I created the arrangement in my creative space, Studio One.







































The faux silk gingersnap roses make such a welcoming statement
to the arrival of a new Season and our family and guests that frequent our home.



Inspiration can be found in a variety of places;
cooler temperatures,
an Autumnal magazine,
and a vintage jewelry box.



Until next time. . .
 

3 comments:

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Seeing your fall flowers made me happy...I'm so ready for fall to come.

Debra@CommonGround said...

so pretty Pat, love those apricot colored roses! Fall will be here before we know it!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


I love this beautiful arrangement in Fall colors, my friend.
Perfect for the transition. Can't wait to decorate for Fall too and this is such a great touch.
Hugs,
Fabby