Friday, July 19, 2019

My Favorite Things. . . 2019 July, Vol. 7

As I'm creating,
I often have the lyrics of a tune going through my head.

Today, the lyrics ,"If I were a Carpenter". . .
are harmoniously streaming through my mind.

Amazing "Mr. Ed" has made several Carpenter's boxes
which are featured for July as one of My Favorite Things!




This Carpenter's Box was quite the challenge for "Mr. Ed".

To get all the angles correct, before ever cutting any boards,
he first made a proto type of cardboard and duct tape.





Before the final assembly,
he used a router and made the spaces for plates inside the box.






I enjoy the festive fanfare side of my gray Carpenter's Box
as seen here using paper fans and U. S. American Flags for Fourth of July!






It matters not which Season of the year I chose,
this gray Carpenter's Box is quite the show stopper
as you can see when all decked out for Christmas On Crooked Creek.







I use my square Carpenter's Box mainly on the upper living level,
I find that my rectangular Carpenter's Box works amazingly well
in our lower level Family Room On Crooked Creek.

Featuring "Mr. Ed's" fly fishing dinnerware,
I created this Autumnal Carpenter's Box with a fresh flair of Autumns cool breezes
in the anticipation of our upcoming Annual Trout Fishing Trip.


Within On Crooked Creek's designs, I prefer subtle tones of the Seasons.




Christmas On Crooked Creek is one of my most decorative times of the Year!

Hardly a surface exists that isn't transformed into the Celebration of Christmas! 

From the Family Room Dining Table. . .





to the Family Room Coffee Table. . .




Oh, yes. . .
                   On Crooked Creek, "Mr. Ed" is a Carpenter!





. . .  and, I am his lady!



Until next time. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! Oh, Mr. Ed's boxes he's made for you are gorgeous and of course the way you use them are more than gorgeous! I found a little one somewhere a few years ago and love it but yours are so much more spacious . Hope all is well in your world.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

bj said...

he is so talented with his hands...i love your decorations