Saturday, November 10, 2018

O' Christmas Wreath. . .


Last year,
while browsing through Christmas posts,
I stumbled upon this simplistic cedar Christmas Wreath on Faded Charm Blog.
(http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/2017/12/happy-holidays.html)


Immediately,
I was smitten!





Smitten by it's simplistic style.
Smitten by its stylistic beauty.

This simplistic, stylistic beautiful wreath is the solution
for our 2018 Celebration of Christmas On Crooked Creek's Front Door. 




Tutorial:

Late in the Summer,
I snagged a simple grapevine wreath @ 50% off!




While I wasn't able to purchase faux cedar,
I did find some pine needle pics @ 50% off for our front door wreath!







I engaged "Mr. Ed's" help in making a wire hanger for the wreath.



Then,
I cut each branch away from the stem.




While I had my hot glue gun ready to attach the pics to the wreath,
it wasn't needed as the pine pics went easily into the grapevine.

A win ~ win for me,

in case I want to reuse the wreath in the near future.





I continued cutting the pics of each stem

and attaching them to the wreath in a counter clockwise direction.











The six pine needle stems were just the right amount
to achieve the reproduction of this simplistic Christmas Wreath.








For our 2018 Celebration of Christmas On Crooked Creek,
this simplistic, stylistic beautiful wreath
is the perfect solution for our front door.






And, yes!
I am smitten!




Until next time. . .

1 comment:

Rita C at Panoply said...

That's gorgeous, Pat. I am really hoping to tone down my Christmas decor this year and go simpler, even if it means just putting out less. It's time.