Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Oh, Happy Day!


What I thought was lost,
has now been found!




















I am thrilled to be able to access 
On Crooked Creek, once again!



Much like the Sunflower,
I was standing along the sidelines
trying to relocate access to my blog.

















Thank you to my many friendships,
in The Land of Blog, for standing with me
through this past year and a half of disconnect.


Through it all,
your continued support
has lifted me to greater confidence in myself.













I can see clearly
the path that leads me back into blogging.



I look forward to re~joining this amazing community.


Oh, happy day!


Until next time. . .

Note:
The above photos are from a recent 'Road Trip'
taken by "Mr. Ed" & I to Peterson Sunflower Farm
in Lindsborg, Kansas.

No comments: