Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Cherished Centerpiece. . .

On Crooked Creektt's Christmas tablescape 
features my cherished heirloom silver chafing dish 
all decked out for the Christmas Holiday.










The most wonderful Season of all 
is the perfect time to 'spruce up' and display my treasured keepsakes.




During a Christmas Open House on Prairie Creek at Memories of Home,
I purchased this taupe linen runner with a monochromatic poinsettia motif.




Placed atop my damask white tablecloth,
I now had a base for the makings of an elegant, 
yet  simple Christmas tablescape in On Crooked Creektt's Dining Room.

I began by placing silver chargers atop the white damask tablecloth.

Then, 
I followed with my everyday porcelain white dinner plates.

Next,
I place a simple dessert / salad plate featuring an elegant wreath 
and simplistic trim in black and white sophistication.







My everyday Oneida stainless flatware combined with 
my rose embossed etched crystal stemware
enhances this black, white and green theme.




This cherished centerpiece was simply put together
by adding two sprigs of faux cedar boughs. . .



with two faux sprigs of glittering holly boughs. . .



and five champagne hued ornaments.



I placed a soft blue and silver votive atop a boxwood wreath
at each of the curved legs of the chafing dish.








It matters not which angle you view this cherished centerpiece from,
for each side is as elegant as the other.




By using a cherished centerpiece,
memories of Christmas past surround me with an air of nostalgia 
warming my heart, home and soul.




Until next time. . .



On Crooked Creektt will be joining



And. . .




And. . .


Richella @ Imparting Grace for Grace At Home!

And. . .



And. . .



And. . .









Each and every week,
seeds of inspiration bloom from these host and hostesses linky parties.
Be sure to visit and delight your family dwelling with brilliant interior design.





12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray, I'm on my main computer this time so I can actually leave a "real" comment! Your dining table is beautifully set for Christmas. I love all of the cool colors my friend. I wish I could RSVP a great big, "Yes!". Christmas blessings to you my friend.
Love & hugs,
Patti

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Spectacular table! As you know, it is a look I love! I hope it is a wonderful Merry Christmas week for you, my friend! Hugs, J.

Unknown said...

Pat, your table is so lovely. You are an exceptional decorator!! Wishing you a blessed and happy Christmas!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

So simple and yet so stunning and elegant sweet lady. I too love your pretty centerpiece and C'mas china. You have the touch for the C'mas décor, indeed.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
FABBY

Marigene said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Pat! Your table is so elegant, too. Love the centerpiece.

Unknown said...

So lovely my friend, Merry Christmas!

Karen @ karensuponthehill said...

Just beautiful! Your holiday home is stunning! I wish that I had your talent and flair for such a classic style!
Happy holidays friend!

JP said...

Very elegant, Pat...I love the subtle touches of blue! Have a wonderful Christmas!
JP

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Pat, it truly is elegant! Love, love that table runner and the centerpiece is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with SYC. Happy New Year.
hugs,
Jann

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

The soft colors are so absolutely beautiful! Love, love, love! Visiting you from Share Your Cup.

Linda said...

You did a delightful job of that centerpiece.
I love using tureens, champagne buckets, teapots and more for arrangements.
Yours is lovely and meaningful. Wonderful!
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Art and Sand said...

Your centerpiece is simply beautiful.