Sunday, June 23, 2013

Take Two. . .

Welcome, dear ones, to take two On Crooked Creek!




I deeply apologize for all the difficulties 
you may have had in the past when trying to leave a comment
or to receive notifications of my blog posts.



I had switched my recent blog On Crooked Creek,
to Google +. That was NOT a good thing for me.



When I tried to switch back to Blogger ~
let's just say I know enough about computers to be dangerous.



You see, after being unable to correct issues on my original blog, 
I made the decision to begin a new blog with
On Crooked Creektt or Take Two!!!



I appreciate each and everyone of you that e~mailed me 
or left a reply that you were unable to comment.

I knew there were NO Comments, 
but didn't know where the problem lie.

It has been nearly three years 
since I first designed my original blog. . .
please bear with me while I struggle through
with Add a Gadget and other sidebar elements!




My new blog address is now
oncrookedcreektt.blogspot.com



I look forward to continuing this journey of life On Crooked Creektt
and hope that you will continue to follow along with me.


Until next time. . .

12 comments:

Heaven's Walk said...

Ugh. I hate it when that happens, Pat. You think you're doing the right thing...and whamo. Disaster! But I'm glad that you shoved that problem aside and started a new blog. And this one looks just wonderful! I'll be following you, girlie .... wherever you go! lol Have a beautiful day, my sweet friend!

xoxo laurie

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Welcome to a new day, Pat! It's a shame that blogging can bring so much anxiety at times. I've had my share too. But I'm glad you've worked through to a solution. I'm enjoying your photos, and especially that basket with the 'On Crooked Creek" towel in it. Glad you're back!

Susan Herin said...

Glad you were able to find a solution, Pat. Happy Blogging!

Marigene said...

You are far braver than I am...if I had all the problems you have had recently, I would probably call it quits! Glad that you started a new blog...

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

So glad to be able to visit and comment again, Pat! I am adding your new address to my dashboard! Hugs...Debbie

Martha said...

Nice to see you "back" -- And I tried and tried to comment and gave up -- I just hope you realized that even though I didn't comment I didn't give up "On Crooked Creek"!! TT will be even better!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love it, congratulations. I will add your address, so hope you will add bloglovin and google friends connect too. Hugs, Marty

Anita Cedar Hill Ranch said...

So sorry for your difficulties Pat. I too had a difficult time leaving comments. Google plus is supposed to make things easier I thought. hmm... Glad you are back and that we can comment again. I'm following you on your new blog.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Welcome back! Thanks for letting me know!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Pat!! I'm so glad you emailed me to let me know. Your new blog is beautiful! I've been enjoying being unplugged this summer a bit but always love to see what you and the Mr are up to!!
Take care and I'll be following along!

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

Well that's too bad you were forced to start a new blog! Google isn't very helpful with addressing problems like these. Hopefully things will run smooth from now on!

bj said...

O, so sorry about this, Pat.
Google+ has been hard for me to even THINK about...I have enuf going just trying to keep my blog working right...and sometimes...it doesn't work. :))